Click here for full rate schedule.
Wet Slip Rates (2/1/22)
- 12 Month Contract: $11.75/foot/month
- 6 Month Contract: $12.75/foot/month
- Month-to-Month: $13.75/foot/month
- Transient: $2.25/foot/day (includes water service)
- (1) Above rates are based on vessel length or slip length, whichever is greater.
- (2) Fractional vessel lengths are rounded up to the next whole foot.
(for example 20.5’ is rounded to 21’.
- (3) Billing frequency: All billing is standardized on a monthly basis. However, slipholder may elect to pay a full quarter in advance during the first month of the quarter if desired. (No advance payment discount applies.)
Wet Slip Rate Discounts:
- Prepayment Discounts:
(a) Pay 11 months wet slip rent in advance and receive 1 month free. (i.e.: Advance pay 11 months and receive a total of 12 months)
(b) Pay 5.5 months wet slip rent in advance and receive ½ month free. (i.e.: Advance pay 5.5 months and receive a total of 6 months.)
Each of the above discounts apply to Wet Slip Rental only and exclude liveaboard fee, utility charges, pumpouts, dock box charges, etc.
Dry Storage (off-season)
Dry Storage (on trailer in marina):
- 20’ and under: $190/month
- 21’ to 25’: $200/month
- 26’ to 30’: $230/month
- Over 30’: $230/month plus $2.50/foot for each additional foot over 30’.
Fractional lengths are rounded up to the next whole foot. (for example 20.5’ is rounded to 21’)
An annual contract (to include seasonal wet slip rental) is required to qualify for off-season dry storage.