Wet Slip Rates (1/1/20)
- 12 Month Contract: $10.75/foot/month
- 6 Month Contract: $11.75/foot/month
- Month-to-Month: $12.75/foot/month
- Transient: $2.00/foot/day (includes water service)
- (1) Above rates are based on vessel length or slip length, whichever is greater.
- (2) Fractional vessel lengths are rounded up to the next whole foot.
(for example 20.5’ is rounded to 21’.
- (3) Billing frequency: All billing is standardized on a monthly basis. However, slipholder may elect to pay a full quarter in advance during the first month of the quarter if desired. (No advance payment discount applies.)
Wet Slip Rate Discounts:
- Prepayment Discounts:
(a) Pay 11 months wet slip rent in advance and receive 1 month free. (i.e.: Advance pay 11 months and receive a total of 12 months)
(b) Pay 5.5 months wet slip rent in advance and receive ½ month free. (i.e.: Advance pay 5.5 months and receive a total of 6 months.)
- Active Duty Military Discount: A 10% discount on the Wet Slip Rate for anyone on U.S. military active duty.
Notes regarding discounts: The Active Duty Military Discount may be combined with the Prepayment Discount. Each of the above discounts apply to Wet Slip Rental only and exclude liveaboard fee, utility charges, pumpouts, dock box charges, etc.
Land Storage (must also have a paid seasonal wet slip)
Land Storage (on trailer in marina):
- 20’ and under: $180/month
- 21’ to 25’: $190/month
- 26’ to 30’: $220/month
- Over 30’: $220/month plus $2.50/foot for each additional foot over 30’.
Fractional lengths are rounded up to the next whole foot. (for example 20.5’ is rounded to 21’)
A seasonal semi-annual wet slip is required to qualify for land storage)