To Apply for a Slip Rental
Applicant initially submits the following documentation to Alyssa Tantallon L.L.C.:
- A fully completed Slipholder Application Form.
- A minimum of three (3) current exterior pictures of the vessel.
- A Security Deposit payment (see acceptable payment methods listed under “Additional Notes” below.)
The deposit is equal to one month’s slip rental calculated at the chargeable number of feet times the monthly per foot rate shown on the attached rate schedule for the license term selected. Note: This deposit is returned to the applicant if application is not approved. It is forfeited if the applicant (once approved) elects not to execute a License Agreement (see below.)
Step 2: (Once the above application is approved):
Once the application is approved a License Agreement is forwarded to the applicant who executes and returns it to the marina along with the following documentation. (Note: This documentation must be provided at (or before) the time the vessel is actually brought into the marina):
- A copy of an insurance Declaration Page showing current liability insurance coverage on the vessel. Non-liveaboard vessels 25′ and under require a minimum of $300,000 (per occurrence) liability coverage; All liveaboards (regardless of length) and non-liveaboards over 25′ require a minimum of $500,000 (per occurrence) liability coverage. Alyssa Tantallon L.L.C. must be named as an additional insured on the vessel’s insurance policy.
- A copy of the vessel’s state title/registration and/or Federal (USCG) Certificate of Documentation (COD)
Important: Any and all persons shown on the state title/registration and/or COD must also be named in (and sign) the license agreement,
- A copy of a valid driver’s license (or other form of picture ID) for all owners/occupants of the vessel.
- A security deposit is not required if the slip holder elects to pay 6 mos. or 12 mos. in advance. (If subsequent renewal is not prepaid however, the security deposit will be charged at that time.)
- Payments may be made by check or money order (in person or mailed USPS), credit card (in person or over the phone or cash (in person.)
- No vessel will be allowed entry into the marina unless each of the above items is on file.
- All vessels must come into the marina under their own power.